County will collect household hazardous waste, electronics in Mahtomedi April 22, 2023
Washington County will conduct a one-day household hazardous waste and electronics collection 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturday, April 22, at Mahtomedi Middle School Ball Fields Lot.
Ordinance 2022-02 (Land Use Moratorium) Adopted by City Council
The City Council of Dellwood adopted Ordinance 2022-02 (Land Use Moratorium) at its regular meeting on September 13th, 2022.
Notice of consideration of subdivision moratorium ordinance
Notice of Ordinance Consideration
Notice is hereby given that the Dellwood City Council will be considering Ordinance 2022-02 (Subdivision Moratorium) at the September 2022 City Council Meeting on 9/13/2022. A link to the current version of the ordinance has been placed below.
2022 Absentee Voting Information
2022 Absentee Voting Center
In-Person Absentee & Ballot Drop-Off Hours
- Monday—Friday, June 24—August 5: 8:00AM—4:30PM
- Saturday, August 6: 8:00AM—3:00PM
- Monday, August 8: 8:00AM—5:00PM
In-Person Absentee & Ballot Drop-Off Locations
- Central Park/R.H Stafford Library, Lower Level, 8595 Central Pk Pl, Woodbury
- Cottage Grove Service Center, 13000 Ravine Pkwy, Cottage Grove
- Headwaters Service Center, 19955 Forest Rd N, Forest Lake
- Oakdale City Hall, 1584 Hadley Ave N, Oakdale
- Washington County Gov’t Center, 14949 62nd St N, Stillwater
For additional details, please see the attached Absentee Voting Center Door Poster
2023 Assessment Notice
Notice is hereby given that the Local Board of Appeal and Equalization for the City of Dellwood shall meet on Monday April 11, 2022 at 5:00 p.m. The purpose of this meeting is to determine whether property in the jurisdiction has been properly valued and classified by the assessor.