Notice of Ordinance Consideration
Notice is hereby given that the Dellwood City Council will be considering Ordinance 2022-02 (Subdivision Moratorium) at the September 2022 City Council Meeting on 9/13/2022. A link to the current version of the ordinance has been placed below.
2022 Absentee Voting Center
In-Person Absentee & Ballot Drop-Off Hours
- Monday—Friday, June 24—August 5: 8:00AM—4:30PM
- Saturday, August 6: 8:00AM—3:00PM
- Monday, August 8: 8:00AM—5:00PM
In-Person Absentee & Ballot Drop-Off Locations
- Central Park/R.H Stafford Library, Lower Level, 8595 Central Pk Pl, Woodbury
- Cottage Grove Service Center, 13000 Ravine Pkwy, Cottage Grove
- Headwaters Service Center, 19955 Forest Rd N, Forest Lake
- Oakdale City Hall, 1584 Hadley Ave N, Oakdale
- Washington County Gov’t Center, 14949 62nd St N, Stillwater
For additional details, please see the attached Absentee Voting Center Door Poster
Notice is hereby given that the Local Board of Appeal and Equalization for the City of Dellwood shall meet on Monday April 11, 2022 at 5:00 p.m. The purpose of this meeting is to determine whether property in the jurisdiction has been properly valued and classified by the assessor.
The 2022 City Fee Schedule is now available online. The updated fee schedule is effective January 12, 2022.
Dear Dellwood Residents,
You may have read or heard various statements regarding the proposed Lake Links Trail (LLT). Based upon what I have read and heard about the LLT, there is a lot of incomplete and / or inaccurate information being circulated. I’m sending this letter to state the facts from the City’s perspective, and to clarify the current position of the City of Dellwood.